- You can create your own independent network.
- You can create up to 3 Fabric Organizations.
- Each Fabric Organization can hold up to 3 peer nodes.
- You can create up to 2 Fabric Channels.
- Three Orderer nodes are automatically created and RAFT consensus algorithm is used.
- There is a simple network configuration where you can check information on Fabric Organizations and peers.
- You can add new users on each Fabric Organization and download a certificate and a private key for each user.
- You can download a Connection Profile file.
- You can register and deploy chaincode with ease on Luniverse console.
- You can deploy chaincode developed in Go, Java, and Node.js.
- You can develop a DApp by using official version of Hyperledger Fabric SDK.
- You can closely monitor information such as the number of blocks on the channel and the operating status.
- You can get detailed information on each block and transactions.
Luniverse provides blockchain service that will establish independent Hyperledger network environment, using Hyperledger Fabric.
For more details, refer to Creating independent Fabric network
Luniverse Console provides convenient GUI to deploy chaincode with just a few clicks.
For more details, refer to Deploying Chain Code
Since Hyperldedger Fabric is permissioned blockchain, you're required to go through user registration and certificate validation to use a Fabric network. Luniverse console allows you to generate the keys and certificates needed to join the Hyperledger Fabric Organization.
For more details, refer to Managing Certificate of Fabric User
On Luniverse, you can develop DApp after creating Hyperledger Fabric network and deploying Chaincode.
For more details, refer to Developing DApp on Hyperledger Fabric
Luniverse provides Hyperledger Fabric Demo DApp. You can learn Hyperledger Fabric DApp using Demo DApp, Luniverstar.
For more details, refer to Hyperledger Fabric Tutorial, Luniverstar
Updated about a month ago