Since Hyperldedger Fabric is permissioned blockchain, you're required to go through user registration and certificate validation to use a Fabric network. Luniverse console allows you to generate the keys and certificates needed to join the Hyperledger Fabric Organization.
The Luniverse's Hyperledger Fabric blockchain has three types of users. Each role is as follows.
- CA Admin
- As a CA admin for a Fabric Organization, he is responsible for registering and enrolling the users, peers and generating new certificates.
- Organization Admin
- As an admin for a Fabric Organization, he is responsible for fabric network policy management.
- Create a channel, invite peer, deploy a chaincode.
- As a general user for a Fabric Organization, he can use a Fabric network.
- Invoke a chaincode from Fabric client (ex. DApp) by using an issued certificate.
Organization Admin and CA Admin certificates can be downloaded as follows.
- Choose the Fabric Network tab on Luniverse console, click a [Detail] button of a Fabric Organization you want to download.
- Once you're in [Console > Fabric > Certificate], make sure that you download 'Organization Admin Certificate' and 'CA Admin Certificate' by clicking the [Download] button.
You can add a general user of Fabric Organization and download a certificate.
- Choose the Fabric Chain tab on Luniverse console, click a [Detail] button of Fabric Organization to which you want to add users.
- Click a [+Add New Member] button on the Fabric Organization detail page. Enter a new member's ID and click a [Add] button.
- Once successfully added, a new user is displayed on the Member List. Click a [Download] button next to a user ID to download a certificate and a private key.
Updated almost 2 years ago