To use the full version of Hyperledger Fabric, you must first create an Organization. It is responsible for creating and operating an independent chain and paying charges for the use of the chain.
- You can create your own independent network.
- You can create up to 3 Fabric Organizations.
- Each Fabric Organization can hold up to 3 peer nodes.
- You can create up to 2 Fabric Channels.
- Three Orderer nodes are automatically created and RAFT consensus algorithm is used.
- There is a simple network configuration where you can check information on Fabric Organizations and peers.
- You can add new users on each Fabric Organization and download a certificate and a private key for each user.
- You can download a Connection Profile file.
- You can register and deploy chaincode with ease on Luniverse console.
- You can deploy chaincode developed in Go, Java, and Node.js.
- You can develop a DApp by using official version of Hyperledger Fabric SDK.
- You can closely monitor information such as the number of blocks on the channel and the operating status.
- You can get detailed information on each block and transactions.
- Log in to Luniverse console and click a [Create] button on the right side of the screen and select [Luniverse Hyperledger Fabric].
- Click the ** Select Organization" combo box button at the top to select an Organization that will own Fabric network. If you haven't created an Organization, then click ""Create New Organization"" to create a new one.
- Choose your best pricing plan for your business. We offer three types of pricing plans for the official release of Hyperledger Fabric.
- Free Trial: Try basic features of a Fabric nework with a shared network.
- Standard: Create an independent network to deploy a chaincode and develop your own service.
- Enterprise: Set up an advanced network to build a larger professional DApp service.
- You will see the following screen once you select the Standard Plan. Make sure you set the number of Organizations in the network, Peer per Organization, the number of Channels, and the version of Hyperledger Fabric you want to create and enter your network name. And then, click a [Create] button.
You cannot change the configurations of a network once it is created.
- Again, make sure you have chosen proper network settings and check an estimated hourly rate before clicking a [Create] button.
- After the network is created, a simple network configuration diagram is displayed as follows. On this page, you can change the name of Fabric Organization, Peer, Orderer and Channel.
- When you are good to go, click a [Launch] button. Then, the network will be up and running and overall status of a network and nodes will be displayed as shown below. (It takes about 10 minutes for the network to fully work)
You cannot change the name of each Organization or Peer after the network is launched.
- When the network is launched, its status changes to "Running". From now on, the Hyperledger Fabric network starts up and running, allowing you to deploy your chaincode as a completely independent chain.
Updated 8 months ago