- In [Console], select the Side Chain for which you wish to create a DApp and click [+Create DApp] at the bottom to go to the [Create DApp] page.
Enter details about the DApp to create.
- DApp Name: Set an official name of the DApp. Only 3 to 20 letters are allowed.
- DApp Description: Set the summary or description of the DApp. Only letters are allowed.
- DApp Symbol Image: Set the symbol image of the DApp. A symbol image can be created with a simple combination of the color and the token symbol or by separately uploading an image.
(1) Select one from the colors shown as examples to create a symbol image by combining the selected color and token symbol.
(2) Click [Image Upload] to upload the image you want to use. A token symbol image must be a png file with the size of 640x640.
- When you click [Create], the message “Do you want to create a DApp?” appears in a pop-up window.
- Click [OK] to go to the DApp Overview page.
A DApp API key verifies the security of the network packet when used to communicate with the Luniverse server. DApp developers must store and manage the key safely so it is not disclosed or lost.
- In [Console], click the DApp for which you wish to generate an API Key to go to the [DApp Overview] page.
- Click [API Key] on the left menu to go to the [DApp API Key] page.
- When you click [Generate], the message “Do you want to generate an API key?” appears in a pop-up window.
(1) When you click [OK], the message “Generated” appears in a pop-up window.
(2) When you click [OK], you are directed to the API Key page.
(3) When you click [OK], you can see the generated DApp API key.
- You can see the new DApp API key on the [DApp API Key] page.
Updated about 3 years ago