Luniverse Hyperledger Fabric 2.2 version is released. You can make your own independent fabric chain and deploy your chaincode and provide DApp service on it. Luniverse provides Hyperledger Fabric Free Trial on a shared fabric network for clients who have not used it before.
Let's take a look at Hyperledger Fabric Service briefly.
Linux corporation developed Hyperledger Fabric, which is called permissioned blockchain. Unlike blockchains like Bitcoin or Ethereum that all users can access data, in permissioned blockchain, only allowed users can access data in it. Many financial companies are using Hyperledger Fabric for the service requiring high level security.
Luniverse supports a blockchain service that can establish an independent Hyperledeger network settings. An official release version provides a feature to deploy a chaincode and develop DApps by quickly building Hyperledger Fabric settings. You can easily configure the settings on Luniverse console with just a few clicks. In addition, we provide various tools and monitoring features for users to ensure trouble-free performance.
- Product for users new to Hyperledger Fabric. The users can try some chain codes for free.
- All users will share a single network while using a Free Trial service, which might cause inconveniences and problems for your service when excessive traffic is concentrated on the network. Also, this version does not guarantee confidentiality since all data is shared.
- Free Trial supports only Hyperledger Fabric 1.4.2 version.
- If you need to make an independent fabric block chain, you can select this payable plan.
- When making fabric network, you can set the number of organizations and the number of peer nodes per the organization. The usage payment could be different as more nodes are used.
- Orders follows raft consensus model, and as raft consensus model requires at least three orderer nodes, three orderers are generated.
- Currently, once a network is set, any modification for the number of organizations and peer nodes are not allowed but we will provide this feature in the near future.
- Luniverse Standard Hyperledger Fabric suppors Hyperledger Fabric 2.2 version
- For more detail about Hyperledger Fabric.
Updated 5 months ago